New Policy beginning on March 7, 2011
Beginning on March 7, 2011 all guests of the Blueberry Patch will be required to pay $5 to attend the Private Parties at the Patch which occur the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 22nd of each month. These parties are sponsored by Sharevival at the Blueberry Patch, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
All donations are tax deductible.. This new policy has been created to ensure the ongoing survival and future development of the Patch and to build our community of artists, musicians, and friends. To belong to this community there are 2 options. Pay $5 upon entry at each event or volunteer your time during our Saturday Volunteer Days. Volunteers will receive a voucher which can be used for a future event in lieu of the $5 entry fee. Thank you for your cooperation, appreciation and participation in our community of Peace, Love and Blueberries.
The Blueberry Patch is a place of art and beauty, music and good times located in Gulfport, FL. Since 7-7-77, 4 celebrations are held each month.
- The 1st is open mic night with Barry
- The 7th is open mic night with Clyde
- The 11th open jams session with Guest Host
- The 22nd a band performs.
Every Saturday is volunteer day where everyone is invited. Make art out of anything available, work in the vegetable garden, and make friends.The Blueberry Patch Love it's volunteers.
You Will Have a Great Time at The Blueberry Patch!
- Remember, at all times, the Blueberry Patch is not exempt from any laws which apply in the city of Gulfport, County of Pinellas, State of Florida, United States of America or any other political, ethical or moral entity which guides us.
- Please bring your own creature comforts. We have seating and some shelter in case of rain, but no refrigerators nor ice for public use. You may want to bring your own beverages, particularly in the summer.
- Play nice with others, leave it like you found it and enjoy your journey.
- For the health and safety of others, pets are not allowed. No matter the species. We do have some "Patch Cats and Dogs," but they live here.
- Please do not drop your cigarette butts, beer caps, or other detritus on the grounds; there are recycling bins (and trash cans) near the stage and in other areas of the Patch.
- Where to park ? Never park in the bank lot. They will tow you. Never park with your car facing the wrong way. They will ticket you. Do not block driveways and please be respectful of the neighborhood. The field across from the Patch is open parking. It's a great location!
- Patch Pals are people who care deeply about the Blueberry Patch, its ideals and ideas, Dallas, life, the universe and everything we do. If you are new, you may be approached by a Patch Pal who will introduce himself or herself. It's all good :)
Respect the Blueberry Patch
The Blueberry Patch
"Welcome to my backyard!"
- Dallas Bohrer
Join Us on Facebook
Peter J. Duffy
Every Saturday is volunteer day where everyone is invited.
Make art out of anything available, work in the vegetable garden, and make friends.
The Blueberry Patch Loves it's volunteers!
Check out our Web Stats for 2012
12,382 people visited 16,931 times reading 47,913 pages of information about the Blueberry Patch in 2012!
Peace, Love, Blueberries
The Blueberry Patch
is a place of art and beauty, music and good times located in Gulfport, FL.
Miss you both...
A loving Blueberry Patch goodbye to two of our most loved friends who have passed into Blueberry Heaven; Byron Howes and Peter Duffy.
We love you both, miss you, and will never forget either of you!
Miss you both dearly already...
at least 4 celebrations are held each month.
Watch Blueberry Patch videos